The TR quality you expect, now for your Pressure and Temperature solutions!
The same elite customer service and value you’ve come to expect from us is now available for pressure and temperature monitoring. We are committed to providing personalized solutions for your every need. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce we are now offering pressure and temperature sensors!
From sensing vacuum in grippers to maintaining consistent pressure in homogenizers, it is critical to monitor pressure. Our industrial pressure transducers and transmitters measure fluid, liquid, or gas pressure in all industrial applications. Differential pressure sensors can help maintain your process by detecting clogged lines or filters. They can also assist with closed tank level monitoring.
- Wide range and versatility from -1 to 2000 bar / -14.5 to 29000 psi
- 0 to 10V /4 to 20mA standard analog output
- G1/4 inch standard threading process connection with other options available
- 0 to 25 bar / 0 to 362 psi with flush mounted diaphragm, specifically for food applications
- Explosion proof options for dangerous environments
- Various protection head designs
- Insertion probe lengths
- Angled, ceramic and flexible options for hard to install areas
- J, K, N type standard and others available upon request
- Cone style measuring insert
- Bearing thermocouple option (-40 to 450C)
- Explosion proof options
- Pt 100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000 available as standards – for increased resolution
- Flexible probes
- Screw-in cable style
- Angled options