The BE-901 Barcode positioning system is a scanning device that uses visible red laser light to determine the position of the BE-901 relative to a permanently mounted barcode tape. Typically the BE-901 is mounted on a rail-guided vehicle, whose position is to be determined. The position information is tracked to within a millimeter using the information coded into the fixed barcode tape and is made available to the primary system via SSI, Profibus or ProfiNet.
- Interfaces: Profibus, SSI
- Easy installation and activation
- Reads straight and curved tracks
- Non contact position measurement
- Position detection up to 10,000 m