If you’re headed to PCC’s Oktoberfest - Tap into Technology event next week, we’d be delighted to see you! It’s a great opportunity to connect with Product Specialist Patrick Kornmayer and participate in a discussion about:
Intelligent Compact Drives – The Evolution of Motion Control
In his seminar, Patrick will provide an overview of technologies used in motion control applications. You’ll get a chance to learn more about:
- the advantages and applications of electric motors, positioning sensing and close-loop speed technology,
- benefits of standardized control interfaces,
- identifying relevant design parameters in motion control applications,
- strengths and weaknesses of stepper motor and servo motor technologies, and
- advanced features and cost savings of intelligent compact drive solutions.
Oktoberfest is FREE to attend. Find out more by registering online.